A Message From My Father

My heavenly Father is speaking right now, can you hear Him?

My Dad says…
“I love you. I love you when you are high and when you’re low. Do you believe me?

I love you when you mess up; I love you when you come running back. I love you when you reject my grace; I love you when you embrace my goodness. I always love you. Do you believe me?

I love you, when you doubt, when you are disillusioned, when you hate me, when you are angry, when you are confused, when you are disappointed when you speak poorly about me. When you don’t believe me.

I loved you yesterday; I love you today, tomorrow and for all eternity. I find you to be amazing, I find you to be stunning, I am mesmerized by you. I love you. Do you believe me?”

Jason Clark
is a writer, speaker and lead communicator at A Family Story ministries. His mission is to encourage sons and daughters to grow sure in the love of an always-good heavenly Father. He and his wife, Karen, live in North Carolina with their three children.

6 Comments

1. Bill (cycleguy)

Thanks for this Jason. I believe it. I preach it. But sometimes I need reassured. Side: watched S & U DVD last night. loved it!

2. Jason Clark

Amen, me too! I was reassured today, "made sure" in His always-good love. So glad you got the S&U DVD! Its quite a trip eh? Sure wish I coulda gone. Next time.Blessing bro!

3. Bill (cycleguy)

Will there be a next time? 🙂 just out of curiosity if you get this: who shot the video from a distance? Was there a crew along with those two?

4. Jason Clark

My brother is the film maker. He has been down twice. The first to film S&U and a documentary on the trek. I was invited the second time but couldn't leave my fam or business for the 7 weeks he would be there. Plus it was pretty costly.But, who knows, if he goes again (he works with a lot of explorers) then maybe I will be able to join him.My bro, Joel Clark, is pretty crazy and has been and done some amazing things. He has a book coming out next Aug titled "Awake". You will def want to read it.

5. Jason Clark

Oh, to answer the question about filming go tohttp://www.collidemagazine.com/article/367/surrendered-and-untamedI wrote an article about his trip for that online mag.

6. Nina Ruth Bruno

This was AWESOME! Thank you! I needed to be reminded of this!

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE…

Does God Use Tragedy To Manipulate

God never instigates nor manipulates a tragedy to grow faith, that’s not what a good Father does. But it is what a controlling God would do.

ALLEN ARNOLD / CHAOS CAN’T

God creates order from disorder and we have been invited to co-create with Him. In the midst of chaos, “we associate peace with answers. God associates peace with Union.”

SHEILA GREGOIRE / THE GREAT SEX RESCUE

Intimacy within marriage, the connection between intimacy and mutuality, the nature of trust, the definition of sex, addressing transactional vs relational thinking, dismantling obligation, addressing objectification and broken ideologies developed from Eph 5:22, “Wives submit to your husbands…” Sheila Gregoire practically rethinks sex so husbands and wives can experience intimacy, joy, and deeper connection.

Time Travel and The Omnipresent Nature of Love

What if today, while I write, I am also in the “cloud of witnesses” cheering on myself, my family, my friends, and the sons and daughters of God as we awaken to love? What if, while you read this, you are also seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father? (See Heb 12:1 & Eph 2:6) What if we have been invited to live from the measureless omnipresent love of God that dwells within us? What if every prayer, every promise, every dream, every hope has its beginning and end in the measureless, retroactive, proactive, reconciling, omnipresent love of God?

KATHRYN LYNN CIENIEWICZ / LOVE IS THE LONG GAME

Salvation, hell, justice, equality, the bible, and the unconditional transformative always good Love of God; in this insightful interview, Kathryn talks about her spiritual deconstruction and the journey of rethinking God. She brilliantly addresses the sin of certainty, newfound feminism, and a Love that casts out all fear.

This Will Be Our Finest Hour

Though it has felt just the opposite during this quarantine time, this has been one of the greatest times of personal growth and Kingdom advancement for the body of Christ.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share this post with your friends!