A Message From My Father

My heavenly Father is speaking right now, can you hear Him?

My Dad says…
“I love you. I love you when you are high and when you’re low. Do you believe me?

I love you when you mess up; I love you when you come running back. I love you when you reject my grace; I love you when you embrace my goodness. I always love you. Do you believe me?

I love you, when you doubt, when you are disillusioned, when you hate me, when you are angry, when you are confused, when you are disappointed when you speak poorly about me. When you don’t believe me.

I loved you yesterday; I love you today, tomorrow and for all eternity. I find you to be amazing, I find you to be stunning, I am mesmerized by you. I love you. Do you believe me?”

Jason Clark
is a writer, speaker and lead communicator at A Family Story ministries. His mission is to encourage sons and daughters to grow sure in the love of an always-good heavenly Father. He and his wife, Karen, live in North Carolina with their three children.

6 Comments

1. Bill (cycleguy)

Thanks for this Jason. I believe it. I preach it. But sometimes I need reassured. Side: watched S & U DVD last night. loved it!

2. Jason Clark

Amen, me too! I was reassured today, "made sure" in His always-good love. So glad you got the S&U DVD! Its quite a trip eh? Sure wish I coulda gone. Next time.Blessing bro!

3. Bill (cycleguy)

Will there be a next time? 🙂 just out of curiosity if you get this: who shot the video from a distance? Was there a crew along with those two?

4. Jason Clark

My brother is the film maker. He has been down twice. The first to film S&U and a documentary on the trek. I was invited the second time but couldn't leave my fam or business for the 7 weeks he would be there. Plus it was pretty costly.But, who knows, if he goes again (he works with a lot of explorers) then maybe I will be able to join him.My bro, Joel Clark, is pretty crazy and has been and done some amazing things. He has a book coming out next Aug titled "Awake". You will def want to read it.

5. Jason Clark

Oh, to answer the question about filming go tohttp://www.collidemagazine.com/article/367/surrendered-and-untamedI wrote an article about his trip for that online mag.

6. Nina Ruth Bruno

This was AWESOME! Thank you! I needed to be reminded of this!

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE…

Why I Am Not A Universalist

Universalism is The Garden of Eden with one tree. It’s an idea birthed from a punitive, control-based theology. Without Calvinism, we wouldn’t have Universalism.

A Measureless Invitation

You see, control is a finite word in a finite language among thousands of finite languages. But Love is a Person, an infinite revelation.

Control will end, but Love has no beginning and no end, Love has always been and will always be.

DALE HOWIE / UNSPOKEN SERMONS ON THE GOOD NEWS OF INCLUSION

Paraphrasing the sermons of George MacDonald, Dale Howie shares his sometimes painful, often beautiful, journey of awakening to the irreducible truth of life discovered in relationship. He speaks to grace, our common Fatherhood, our inclusion in Christ’s life, death and resurrection, our union, and the wonder of our humanity. A humble storyteller and relational theologian, Dale speaks as a father on behalf of Our Father, who loves all His children with a reconciling love.

DANIEL GROTHE / THE POWER OF PLACE

Daniel Grothe and the guys discuss his new book, The Power of Place, which speaks the sense of loneliness that many feel in today’s age of hypermobility and noncommittal wandering, reminding us of the ancient vow of stability and teaching us how we can lead a richer life of friendship, community, and purpose.

They also touch on the deconstruction movement within the church, how authoritarian leadership has wounded and undermined trust, and how healing and connection are available only where we practice the long game of family.

How to “Earn” a Well Done

There was a master with three servants. He was going on a journey and he called them to Him and gave each of them some money. “To one he gave five talents (sum of money), to another, two, and to another, one, each according to his own ability; and he went on his journey. You have probably heard this story. It’s found in Matthew 25 as told by Jesus. Now eventually the master returns home to, as Jesus put it, “Settle accounts.”

Turn The Damn Thing Off!

There were two ways to report on the Promised Land, from man’s perspective or Gods. There are two ways to see our lives, from man’s perspective or Gods. These are always the two perspectives we must choose from when it comes to life.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share this post with your friends!