A Message From My Father

My heavenly Father is speaking right now, can you hear Him?

My Dad says…
“I love you. I love you when you are high and when you’re low. Do you believe me?

I love you when you mess up; I love you when you come running back. I love you when you reject my grace; I love you when you embrace my goodness. I always love you. Do you believe me?

I love you, when you doubt, when you are disillusioned, when you hate me, when you are angry, when you are confused, when you are disappointed when you speak poorly about me. When you don’t believe me.

I loved you yesterday; I love you today, tomorrow and for all eternity. I find you to be amazing, I find you to be stunning, I am mesmerized by you. I love you. Do you believe me?”

Jason Clark
is a writer, speaker and lead communicator at A Family Story ministries. His mission is to encourage sons and daughters to grow sure in the love of an always-good heavenly Father. He and his wife, Karen, live in North Carolina with their three children.

6 Comments

1. Bill (cycleguy)

Thanks for this Jason. I believe it. I preach it. But sometimes I need reassured. Side: watched S & U DVD last night. loved it!

2. Jason Clark

Amen, me too! I was reassured today, "made sure" in His always-good love. So glad you got the S&U DVD! Its quite a trip eh? Sure wish I coulda gone. Next time.Blessing bro!

3. Bill (cycleguy)

Will there be a next time? 🙂 just out of curiosity if you get this: who shot the video from a distance? Was there a crew along with those two?

4. Jason Clark

My brother is the film maker. He has been down twice. The first to film S&U and a documentary on the trek. I was invited the second time but couldn't leave my fam or business for the 7 weeks he would be there. Plus it was pretty costly.But, who knows, if he goes again (he works with a lot of explorers) then maybe I will be able to join him.My bro, Joel Clark, is pretty crazy and has been and done some amazing things. He has a book coming out next Aug titled "Awake". You will def want to read it.

5. Jason Clark

Oh, to answer the question about filming go tohttp://www.collidemagazine.com/article/367/surrendered-and-untamedI wrote an article about his trip for that online mag.

6. Nina Ruth Bruno

This was AWESOME! Thank you! I needed to be reminded of this!

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE…

KENNETH TANNER / A BODY OF WHICH I AM A MEMBER

Approaching scripture, prayer, and our participation in the divine life, Father Kenneth Tanner explores a faith that is beautiful in its simplicity; God really loves humanity.

Jesus Loves You, But I’m His Favorite

And John, the guy who knew intimately what Love looked like, and talked like, and acted like, goes on to write about himself as “the one Jesus loved.”

The Nature of Soap

Next to the toilet was a large barrel filled with clean-ish water. Floating in the water was a big plastic cup. The cup was for both flushing and bathing. Oh, I forgot to note, the toilet room was also the shower.

A Hard Teaching & Burning Hearts

“Does this offend you?” the Emmaus Road Jesus asked His disciples. For many, it did, and understandably so. “From this time, many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed Him. ‘You do not want to leave too, do you?’ Jesus asked the Twelve.”

Simon Peter answered, ‘Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that You are the Holy One of God.’”

Betrayal and Love

“This is my body, broken for you! Boys and girls, you are not abandoned, I will not leave you orphaned…”

WM. PAUL YOUNG / ETERNAL LIFE, THE EVER PRESENT NOW

“Eternal life is not on a timeline, it is the ever-present now.”

Wm Paul Young, the author of The Shack, talks with Lloyd and Jason Clark about eternal life, an authentic friendship with our Father where we are free to live in the ever-present now. Union, peace, grace, expectancy, trust, facing our fear, the incarnation, death, writing for the one, and stories about Pauls’s friends on death row and the Shack movie, this is an authentic and vulnerable conversation.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share this post with your friends!