A Family StoryWe've Launched!
Nearly two years ago, Karen and I stepped away from a full-time pastor position. We had a handful of opportunities in similar pastor roles but felt our Father inviting us to dream with Him into an itinerate teaching ministry. We had plenty of questions but were confident in the message and the name of the ministry.
Bill Johnson has been known to say, “if it isn’t family it isn’t Kingdom,” and that resonated deeply with us. The ministry is named, A Family Story.
And you all know our message, God is love, His love is always good, and we exist to grow sure! Jesus showed us what that looked like by revealing our Father’s love and living sure in His affection. He called it on earth as it is in heaven.
Our passion is to raise up sons and daughters, fathers and mothers transformed by love and living sure as expressions of His kingdom come. This is the gospel of Jesus and it changes the world!
— “Prone to Love has changed my heart and my life forever. It’s wrecked me at every page. My mind is blown. I’m completely changed in my thinking about God, who He is, and His thoughts towards myself and others.”
Darlene Winans (Regarding the book Prone To Love)
Over the last two years, our time has been given primarily to revealing the goodness of His love through speaking, writing and film. And we are seeing the impact of this life-transforming message.
— “God used it as a loving way to move me to rededicate my life to Him and Him alone. It was so powerful.”
Derek Wadsworth (After watching The Presence TV show)
We receive these amazing testimonies weekly.
— “Prone to Love shaped my heart to find forgiveness, grace, and love for people in my life whom I previously could not have fathomed finding love for again.”
Kara Rochester (Regarding the book Prone To Love)
God often invites us to follow Him to a place we don’t know. As we trust and step out, He reveals where we are going. That has been Karen and my experience in these formative ministry years, and we have gained perspective. Along the way, we have greatly felt your support and encouragement. Thank you!
We are beginning to get clarity on where God wants to take the ministry.
OUR GOALS FOR 2016
– Set up A Family Story as a 501c3
– Finish and release my new book on sovereign love entitled, The Whole Story.
– Increase my speaking engagements.
– Produce a new TV web series on the goodness of Gods love entitled, Imagine.
– Continue to produce episodes of The Presence in partnership with Fresh Water Worship.
WE ARE ASKING FOR PARTNERSHIP BOTH IN PRAYER AND FINANCIALLY
Prayer – Nothing happens without it.
– For our family, revelation, and protection.
– For continued grace and wisdom in my writing times. The book I am currently writing challenges the stronghold of control and I have felt great resistance. I highly value prayer.
– And finally, for wisdom and strength and greater opportunity to reveal His love.
Financially – The ministry cost is approx. $6500 per month.
– For our family. This is an all in family journey. God has provided powerfully and we have learned to trust in the areas where there appears to be lack.
– For travel. In the last two years, in order to minister to a smaller church or group, we have occasionally covered travel cost trusting God to provide. He always does! We can trust bigger!
– To set up the 501c3. For website development, editing help (including the development of discipleship content), accounting, and eventually the hire of an intern (a person skilled in the myriad of areas I am not).
If you feel led to give, we can set up a monthly or one-time support for a particular project. For instance, we are looking to raise $10,000 to purchase film equipment and add production elements for our new web series, Imagine.
We are grateful for your friendship, love, and support and we pray for grace and greater revelation.
Jason & Karen Clark
A Family Story – 4 – 10 – 16
Jason Clark is a writer, speaker and lead communicator at A Family Story ministries. His mission is to encourage sons and daughters to grow sure in the love of an always-good heavenly Father. He and his wife, Karen, live in North Carolina with their three children.