FREEDOM CAST INTERVIEWYour Best Yes
This week’s message has a different format. Recently Jason had the privilege of being interviewed by Jordan and Amanda Ring on their podcast titled, Freedom-Cast. You can check it out and subscribe HERE.
In this interview, Jason discussed:
- His ministry, A Family Story.
- His writing; his books and how that all started.
- His view of God’s sovereignty and how he wrestles and understands the subject.
- His most important goals – getting the kids to their internships and getting his wife coffee every day.
- His desire to live on earth as it is in heaven.
- About insecurity and fear and how he continued to grow sure in Gods love.
- How he loves encouraging others to discover how to live from God’s pleasure.
#Sovereignty #Security #GodIsLove #GodsPleasure
Jordan is an author of several books including, Now What, Getting Unstuck in a Sticky World. For more information on Jordan go to www.jmring.com
Jason Clark is a writer, speaker and lead communicator at A Family Story ministries. His mission is to encourage sons and daughters to grow sure in the love of an always-good heavenly Father. He and his wife, Karen, live in North Carolina with their three children.
YOU ALSO MIGHT LIKE…