JOIN THE BOOK LAUNCH TEAM
And get the eBook for FREE!!
To receive the FREE PDF, KINDLE, APPLE BOOK, OR NOOK, I’m asking you to do three things;
1. Sign up to join The Book Launch Team. CLICK HERE, and get a link to the eBook in whatever format you prefer!
2. Commit to posting on your preferred social media, memes, tweets, and videos, or share one of my blog articles pulled from the book once a week through December.
3. Tag me in the post on either Facebook (Jason L Clark), Instagram (@jasonclarkis), or Twitter (@jasonclarkis)
The FIRST 125 people to join the team will receive the eBook for FREE.
BELOW ARE SOME RESOURCES TO HELP PROMOTE THE MESSAGE OF LEAVING AND FINDING JESUS
ARTICLES TO SHARE
QUOTES TO SHARE
“When you read Leaving and Finding Jesus, you feel God’s heart of love like you’ve never felt before. I believe you will be challenged to leave religious mediocrity for a reimagined spirituality with Jesus.”
Naeem Fazal Get your copy now on AMAZON!
“I’m always looking for voices dedicated to introducing and reintroducing the church and the world to the God who is full of hope, personified by love, and better than can be imagined. Jason Clark is one of those voices, and Leaving and Finding Jesus is a welcome gift born from his personal walk.”
Matthew Hester Get your copy now on AMAZON
“What makes this book majestic is that it gives the reader permission to pursue and challenge traditions for the sake of uncovering the Goodness of God.”
Carlos Padilla Get your copy now on AMAZON!
“While joining Jason on this fantastic read, I found myself humming REM’s “That’s me in the corner, that’s me in the spotlight, losing my religion.”
Dr. Shawn C. Harnish Get your copy now on AMAZON!
“If you’re like me and you’re questioning much of your prior beliefs and convictions, but you’re struggling to get those thoughts in order, or into words, Leaving and Finding Jesus might just be the most important book you’ll read this year.”
Ian W Berry Get your copy now on AMAZON!
MEMES TO SHARE
TRAILERS TO SHARE
BACK COVER COPY
Leaving and Finding Jesus
Trading a Punishing God for Reconciling Love
In Leaving and Finding Jesus, Jason writes about his deconstructing Emmaus Road faith journey. He confronts the myth of separation with the truth that nothing, not life or death, powers or authorities, present or future, not hell, nor our understandings, beliefs, systems, or actions—nothing separates us from the love of God.
Based on scripture, recent studies, shared stories, and his experiences as a pastor and relational theologian, Leaving and Finding Jesus encourages folks to trade a transactional view of God for something better, friendship.
From hell to hermeneutics, this book deconstructs our often cruel and punishing thoughts about God so we might discover a firm foundation upon which to build our faith; God in Christ reconciling the world to Himself.
Leaving and Finding Jesus is bold but kind and will encourage:
– the millions of Christians exhausted by the ‘for or against’ paradigm that seems to rule and define the Christian narrative today.
– those who are moving from a transactional approach to God toward a relational connection defined by other-centered, self-giving love.
– those who reject the image of God as a violent, retributive Being and embrace God’s image as the kind, reconciling Spirit at work within us, and our world, for good.
– the faithful followers of Jesus who may no longer identify with organized religion but are passionate about the work of reconciliation.